We eat them in salads and may even put them on our eyes to reduce puffiness but the benefits of cucumbers are many and this post is dedicated to the little cues
Here are some of the great benefits:
1. Did you know that one cucumber contains most vitamins you would need in one day! Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, ~Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium and zinc…so juicing cucumbers is a great way to get plenty of these great vits!
2. Reduces dark circles and under eye puffiness; its not a myth. Cucumbers retain the water and reduce the puffiness. They work wonderfully, and it is also very relaxing.
3. Feeling tired and sluggish in the afternoon? Cucumbers are a great pick me up with all its sources of Vit B’s, so instead of picking up your caffeinated drink, grab a cue!
4. Fogged up mirrors after a shower? Rubbing a cucumber helps eliminate the fog.
5. Feeling a little peckish in the afternoons? a great snack is a bowl of freshly cut cucumbers and a squeeze of lemon juice!
6. Helps with cellulite and wrinkles- the phytochemicals in the cue casye the collagen in your skin to tighten firming up the outer layer which helps reduce visible cellulite. Apparently all you need to do is rub a few slices if the cue on your problem area.
7. The “Green” way to clean your sinks, stainless steel and taps is by taking a slice of cucumber and rubbing it on the surface! Not only does it bring back shine, it leaves no streaks and no nasty chemicals get in contact with your skin !